Tomorrow sees the launch of Cook dinner, Serve, Scrumptious! 3?! on Change, the newest instalment within the million-selling restaurant sim sequence.
As you would possibly anticipate, this can be a sequel to the super-fun Cook dinner, Serve, Scrumptious! 2!! which launched on Nintendo’s console again in 2019. Within the sport, you will be travelling throughout the US to take part within the Iron Cook dinner Foodtruck Championships together with your trusty robotic crew Whisk and Cleaver, all whereas cooking up a number of tasty new dishes throughout a whole bunch of ranges.
Set within the radically-changed war-torn America of 2042, play via an all new story-driven marketing campaign the place you cook dinner a whole bunch of meals—together with many model new to the sequence—throughout a whole bunch of ranges in a brand new gameplay construction that has been fully redesigned to ship fast-paced motion, or take it straightforward with the all new Chill Mode that may be toggled on or off at any time!
– Play via the marketing campaign by way of single participant or with a buddy in native co-op (with the power to alter on the fly).
– Improve your meals truck with dozens of gameplay-affecting modules!
– Broaden your meals catalog with over 200 meals!
– Embellish your meals truck with dozens of trinkets that span the US!
– Tons of accessibility options that let you play essentially the most comfortably you need, together with movement settings, flashing/strobe settings, audio and colorblind options, and tons extra.
– Over 100 hours of gameplay spanning over 380 ranges!
– A tremendous authentic soundtrack by award-winning composer Jonathan Geer.
You can seize this from the Change eShop for £15.09 / $19.99 when it arrives tomorrow.
that burger is making us painfully hungry…