Watch Canine Legion might have solely simply come out, however its first hotfix has already been launched on consoles. PC gamers must maintain out till Friday, October 30, for the patch, however then we aren’t those having our Xbox Ones overheat and shut down due to a important bug.
In line with the Watch Canine Legion crew, the crashes some gamers are experiencing on PC are on account of taking part in with an outdated model of Home windows. “We suggest updating your OS to updates 1903 or 1909 on the minimal,” they are saying, “and strongly recommend having the newest OS system model put in when working the sport. ”
Listed below are the total patch notes. This thread on the Ubisoft boards might be up to date with precise occasions for the deliberate upkeep.
- World efficiency enhancements on PS4 for smoother gameplay/driving
- Made a number of enhancements to PC efficiency
- Optimized efficiency to enhance framerates for RTX GPUs
- Mounted a difficulty that precipitated framerate drops to happen when characters stroll via checkpoints
- Improved the framerate efficiency when driving
- Mounted a freeze when switching enter controllers on PC
- Mounted sporadic crashes on PS4
- Mounted sporadic crashes on Xbox One/S
- Mounted a difficulty that might trigger the sport to crash when launched on a console set to TURKISH, INDONESIAN, GREEK, ROMANIAN, HUNGARIAN, VIETNAMESE or THAI languages
- Mounted a difficulty that might trigger the sport to crash on Xbox One X when deciding on a sure choice within the Into the Void mission
- Mounted a difficulty that might trigger the sport to crash when searching via the Premium Store tabs on Xbox One