- Spry Fox is thrilled to announce that their newest title, Cozy Grove, is out at the moment!
- Cozy Grove is a life-sim recreation about tenting on a haunted, ever-changing island.
- As a Spirit Scout, you’ll wander the island’s forest every day, discovering new hidden secrets and techniques and serving to soothe the native ghosts.
Hey everybody! I’m excited to let you recognize that our newest title, Cozy Grove, is obtainable at the moment for Xbox Collection X|S and Xbox One! Get able to make a journey to an deserted island the place you’ll assist the native spirits discover peace and produce shade again to the island. Suppose Animal Crossing, however somewhat spookier, and with much more story!
Cozy Grove is a life-sim recreation about tenting on a haunted, ever-changing island. As a Spirit Scout, you’ll wander the island’s forest every day, discovering new hidden secrets and techniques and serving to soothe the native ghosts. With somewhat time and a variety of crafting, you’ll carry shade and pleasure again to Cozy Grove.
One of many stuff you do in Cozy Grove is reinvigorate the island by serving to the bears and adorning the island with magical lamps, which work in tandem to carry shade again to the world. If you do that, crops develop fruit and characters change into happier. That is all the time enjoyable to observe!
Additionally, as a result of the residents of Cozy Grove are ghosts, they do ghostly issues… like change the very island round them! If you return to the sport every day, the format of the island might be completely different in typically delicate and typically main methods. This retains the “hidden object” element of the sport feeling a bit extra recent over time than it in any other case would.
Cozy Grove is a recreation we wish you to settle into. It’s optimally performed for 20 to 40 minutes a day, though as you broaden the island you might determine that you just wish to spend extra time on this cozy place… however you’re by no means pressured to!
We would like Cozy Grove to change into a ritual that you just stay up for every single day, hopefully for months if not years.
• Stunning, dynamic, hand-drawn landscapes that come alive while you assist a spirit in want.
• Dozens of memorable characters and spirits so that you can discover and befriend. Every spirit has a singular, in depth story so that you can unravel over time.
• Acquire spirit animals, craft decorations, go fishing and extra!
• 40+ hour marketing campaign stuffed with aspect quests, designed to span months of playtime.
Unto The End: A Souls-like Where Fighting Isn’t Your Only Option
What The Dub?! is Bringing Bad Movie Night to an Xbox Near You
Become a Bounty Hunter in a Hip Hop Infused Wild West with Luckslinger