Eula, affectionately dubbed as Finish-Consumer License Settlement, has lately joined Genshin Impression’s roster. With nice burst harm and quicker assault velocity than all the opposite claymore customers, she’s already proving herself as a fantastic DPS character. That mentioned, there are methods to make her a fair higher asset to your social gathering. Preserve studying for steering on Eula’s greatest abilities, constellations, weapons, artifacts, and extra.
Eula’s Position within the Social gathering
Eula is a bodily and burst DPS character who’s appropriate to take the position of major DPS of the social gathering. Her assaults ship devastating numbers and she will simply wipe out teams of enemies together with her elemental burst. She will be fairly the egocentric carry, similar to Diluc and Klee.
Since she offers cryo harm, we advocate having an electro sub DPS or help character to assist set off Superconduct, an elemental response that lowers a monster’s bodily resistance.
What Are Eula’s Abilities?
The precedence for Eula’s abilities are regular assault, elemental burst, and elemental talent. We advocate prioritizing them this fashion as a result of you’ll seemingly spend extra time doing regular assaults when she’s on the sector. Her elemental talent has a brief cooldown, however it’s significantly better to make use of it as an animation cancel of her remaining regular assault to attenuate downtime.
Principally, the sequence can be to regular assault 5 occasions, then cancel the downtime of the fifth assault together with her elemental talent. After two stacks of Grimheart, it’s time to carry elemental talent for the burst harm. At all times attempt to at all times use her elemental burst when it’s up.
Favonius Bladework – Edel (regular assault)
- Regular assault: Carry out as much as 5 consecutive strikes.
- Charged assault: Drains Stamina over time to carry out steady slashes. On the finish of the sequence, carry out a extra highly effective slash.
- Plunging assault: Plunges from mid-air to strike the bottom, damaging opponents alongside the trail and dealing AoE harm upon influence.
Icetide Vortex (elemental talent)
- Press: Slashes swiftly, dealing cryo harm. When it hits an opponent, Eula beneficial properties a stack of Grimheart that stacks as much as two occasions. These stats can solely be gained as soon as each .3 seconds.
- Grimheart: Will increase Eula’s resistance to interruption and protection.
- Maintain: Wielding her sword, Eula consumes all of the stacks of Grimheart and lashes ahead, dealing AoE cryo harm to opponents in entrance of her.
- If Grimheart stacks are consumed, surrounding opponents may have their bodily resistance and cryo resistance decreased.
- Every consumed stack of Grimheart will likely be transformed into an Icewhirl Model that offers cryo harm to close by opponents
Glacial Illumination (elemental burst)
- Brandishes her greatsword, dealing cryo harm to close by opponents and making a Lightfall Sword that follows her round for a length of as much as 7 seconds.
- Whereas current, the Lightfall Sword will increase Eula’s resistance to interruption. When Eula’s personal regular assault, elemental talent, and elemental burst deal harm to opponents, they are going to cost the Lightfall Sword, which may acquire an vitality stack as soon as each .1 seconds.
- As soon as its length ends, the Lightfall Sword will descend and explode violently, dealing bodily harm to close by opponents.
- This harm scales on the variety of vitality stacks the Lightfall Sword has amassed.
- If Eula leaves the sector, the Lightfall Sword will instantly explode.
Roiling Rime (first ascension passive)
- If 2 stacks of Grimheart are consumed upon unleashing the holding mode of Icetide Vortex, a Shattered Lightfall Sword will likely be created that can explode instantly, dealing 50% of the essential bodily harm dealt by a Lightfall Sword created by Glacial Illumination.
Wellspring of Struggle-Lust (fourth ascension passive)
- When Glacial Illumination is solid, the cooldown of Icetide Vortex is reset and Eula beneficial properties 1 stack of Grimheart.
Aristocratic Introspection (utility passive)
- When Eula crafts Character Expertise Supplies, she has a ten% probability to obtain double the product.
What Are Eula’s Constellations?
All of Eula’s constellations present her a big energy increase, however C1, C2, and C6 are probably the most impactful. This isn’t to say that Eula is unhealthy with out constellations. Quite the opposite, she’s nonetheless fairly sturdy with out them.
C1 – Tidal Phantasm
- Each time Icetide Vortex’s Grimheart stacks are consumed, Eula’s bodily harm is elevated by 30% for six seconds.
- Every stack consumed will enhance the length of this impact by 6 seconds as much as a most of 18 seconds.
C2 – Woman of Seafoam
- Decreases the cooldown of Icetide Vortex’s holding mode, rendering it similar to tapping cooldown.
C3 – Lawrence Pedigree
- Will increase the extent of Glacial Illumination by 3.
- Most improve degree is 15.
C4 – The Obstinacy of One’s Inferiors
- Lightfall Swords deal 25% elevated harm in opposition to opponents with lower than 50% HP.
C5 – Chivalric High quality
- Will increase the extent of Icetide Vortex by 3.
- Most improve degree is 15.
C6 – Noble Obligation
- Lightfall Swords created by Glacial Illumination begin with 5 stacks of vitality.
- Regular assaults, elemental abilities, and elemental bursts have a 50% probability to grant the Lightfall Sword an extra stack of vitality.
The Finest Construct For Eula
We already established Eula makes a fantastic major DPS character and would profit from being supported by an electro sub DPS or help character. As for the most effective weapons for Eula, we advocate Wolf’s Headstone or Tune of Damaged Pines. Each come shut when it comes to efficiency, but when we had to decide on one, Tune of Damaged Pines is finally the higher of the 2. The reason is the distinction in passives and when you possibly can activate them.
With Wolf’s Headstone, you’ll want to hit an enemy with 30% or much less HP for its passive to set off whereas, with Tune of Damaged Pines, you can begin to activate its passive the second you begin attacking. This makes Tune of Damaged Pines higher for longer fights. Nevertheless, in the event you’re preventing a whole lot of smaller monsters, Wolf’s Headstone is a significantly better choose. Don’t fear in the event you don’t have both, there’s Serpent Backbone from the Battle Move which is a pleasant substitute for the opposite two. Simply be sure that to attenuate the occasions you get hit when utilizing Serpent Backbone.
When you’re free-to-play (F2P), Snow-Tombed Starsilver is the most effective weapon for you. It has a 10-second cooldown for its passive and an opportunity to hit for 200% assault harm when the enemy is affected by cryo. With Eula being a personality that offers cryo harm, this makes it simpler to activate the final a part of the Snow-Tombed’s passive. Snow-Tombed Starsilver additionally has a shorter cooldown than Prototype Archaic’s passive which permits Eula to deal extra harm in a shorter period of time.
As for the most effective artifact we advocate, Pale Flame takes the highest spot because it looks as if it’s particularly made for her. Its 4-piece impact works completely with Eula’s elemental talent because it solely has a number of seconds of cooldown, that means it may be used again to again for max harm. C2 makes this simpler because the maintain cooldown of her elemental talent will match her faucet cooldown and get decreased to 4 seconds.
When you don’t have Eula at C2, the easiest way to maximise harm can be to solely use the maintain a part of her elemental talent when her elemental burst is up. It is because utilizing her elemental burst, together with Wellspring of Struggle-Lust Stat, resets her elemental talent’s cooldown. The stat priorities for artifacts are assault %, bodily harm %, important charge, and important harm.
- Tune of Damaged Pines
- Will increase assault by 16%. When regular or charged assaults hit opponents, Eula beneficial properties a Sigil of Whispers. This impact will be triggered as soon as each .3 seconds. While you possess 4 Sigils of Whispers, all of them will likely be consumed and all close by social gathering members will receive the Millennial Motion: Banner-Hymn impact for 12 seconds. Millennial Motion: Banner-Hymn will increase regular assault velocity by 12% and will increase assault by 20%. As soon as this impact is triggered, Eula won’t acquire Sigils of Whispers for 20 seconds. Of the various results of the Millennial Motion, buffs of the identical sort won’t stack.
- Wolf’s Headstone
- Will increase assault by 20%. On hit, assaults in opposition to enemies with lower than 30% HP will increase all social gathering members’ assault by 40% for 12 seconds. Can solely happen as soon as each 30 seconds.
- Serpent Backbone
- Each 4 seconds a personality is on the sector, they are going to deal 6% extra harm and take 3% extra harm. This impact has a most of 5 stacks and won’t be reset if the character leaves the sector, however will likely be decreased by 1 stack when the character takes harm.
- Snow-Tombed Starsilver
Hitting an enemy with Regular and Charged Assaults has a 60% probability of forming and dropping an Everfrost Icicle above them, dealing 80% AoE ATK DMG. Enemies affected by Cryo are dealt 200% ATK DMG. Can solely happen as soon as each 10s.
- Pale Flame
- 2-Piece will increase bodily harm by 25%.
- 4-piece will increase assault is by 9% for 7 seconds when an elemental talent hits an opponent. This impact stacks as much as 2 occasions and will be triggered as soon as each .3 seconds. As soon as 2 stacks are reached, the 2-set impact is elevated by 100%.
Eula is a robust bodily and burst harm character that may simply tackle the principle DPS position. Her quick assault velocity offers her the power to deal way more harm in a shorter span of time than different claymore-wielding characters. This recipe helps her stand out amongst different DPS characters in Genshin Impression and makes her a fantastic asset to any crew.
We hope this information helped you in your journey to constructing Eula. Tell us within the feedback what you consider her.
Cedric Pabriga is a contract author for IGN. He spends most of his day listening to music or enjoying video video games. He additionally writes quick tales in his spare time. You possibly can comply with him on Twitter @IchikaRika.
IGN Video Video games