Nilay Patel and Dieter Bohn speak with Verge reporter Allison Johnson about her assessment of the One Plus 9 and the way it compares with their 9 Professional and different Android flagship telephones.
Politics reporter Makena Kelly joins the present the focus on Congress’ first listening to of 2021 with the chief executives of Fb, Google, and Twitter.
- AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine 79 percent effective in US study
- US officials publicly question AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine data
- Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine website builds on a swine flu tool
- OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro announced with Hasselblad-branded cameras
- OnePlus 9 review: cheaper than the Pro and almost as good
- The lower-cost OnePlus 9R is official, and it sounds surprisingly strong
- OnePlus 9 Pro review: the elegant Android alternative
- Here’s how the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro compare to Samsung and Apple’s flagships
- The $159 OnePlus Watch is OnePlus’ first smartwatch
- Angry MacBook owners get class action status for butterfly keyboard suit
- Intel invests $20 billion into new factories, will produce chips for other companies
- Intel Unleashed, Gelsinger on Intel, IDM 2.0 – Stratechery
- The startup trying to augment audio reality in public spaces
- Yes or no: Are these tech hearings doing anything?
- Mark Zuckerberg proposes limited 230 reforms ahead of congressional hearing
- Jack Dorsey is just trolling Congress with Twitter polls now
- Lina Khan is just the first step toward tougher US tech regulation
- Congress tries to get the FTC in fighting shape
- Microsoft rebrands Xbox Live to Xbox network
- The street prices of Nvidia and AMD GPUs are utterly out of control
Be taught extra about your advert decisions. Go to podcastchoices.com/adchoices